- St. John the Evangelist Anglican Church, Leamington: CHICKEN AND RIB DINNER
Leamington Marina Pavilion, Friday, September 1, from 5 to 8 pm.
Cash Bar; Take-outs available. Advance Tickets – Adults: 25.00; At the Door: 30.00; Children (6-12): 10.00
Call for tickets: 519-326-3111.
SEE THE POSTER
- St. George’s Church, Thorndale: BBQ CHICKEN DINNER. Wednesday, September 13. 4:30-6:30pm Drive Thru Take Out. Our address is: 172 King St. Thorndale.
Call for tickets: 519-461-1936 (Ed) or 519-461-1901 (Laurie). Adults: $25; Children under 12: $15.
SEE THE POSTER
- Trivitt's Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser for Big Brothers/Big Sisters. You are invited to join us Tues., Sept. 12, 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. for Spaghetti & Meatballs, Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread at Trivitt Memorial Anglican Church, 264 Main St., Exeter! Adults $12, children 6-16 years $6, children under 6 free.
- St. Anne’s Byron Harvest Festival, Saturday, October 7, 9am-1pm
Join us for our annual Harvest Festival featuring Crafts and Quilts, Preserves, Baked Goods, St. Anne’s Heavenly Pies, and a BBQ Tent! St. Anne’s is at 1344 Commissioner’s Road W
(Rain Date October 14) SEE THE POSTER
- A Whole Lotta Shakin Going On at St. James' Church Ingersoll Fundraiser
St. James' Church Ingersoll is pleased to announce a very fun musical evening - dinner and concert with two outstanding artists! One of our favourite tribute artists, Jackie Grainge from Cambridge, will be singing the tunes of the 50’s and 60’s. Jackie is an awesome performer and always entertains us with her renditions of number one hits.
And Jackie’s special sidekick will be Shon Carroll from Kitchener. Shon is a past winner at the Collingwood Elvis Festival – so yes, Elvis will be in the house!
This outstanding dinner concert will be held one night only – Friday October 13th.
Your evening will begin with cocktails at 6:00 pm (cash bar); dinner at 6:30 pm (a buffet deliciously prepared and served by Thamesford's Village Deli catering team), and, finally a one-hour show of all your favourite rock ‘n roll music songs. There will be “a whole lotta shakin going on”!
Tickets for the evening are $55.00 and the venue is the Unifor Local 88 Hall on Victoria Street in Ingersoll.
So act now and call the church office at 519-485-0385 to reserve your tickets. Simply tell Kristy Van Kooten-Bossence, our office administrator, how many tickets you require. A wonderful dinner and show awaits you this fall.
SEE THE POSTER
- St.Luke’s Worshipping Community is offering a SAFE FOOD HANDLING at Luke’s Place (1204 Richmond St, London)
Date: OCTOBER 10, 2023 or OCTOBER 14, 2023
Time: 9am - 2pm
Cost: $40.00 per person
Cut off for Registration is OCTOBER 3,2023
● Bring a Lunch
● Starts at 9am sharp
Follow this Link to Register: https://forms.gle/hGG7GR3HHtwrJBGY9
- Fall Celebrity Organ Recital at St. Paul's Cathedral
We hope you'll take this rare opportunity to hear David Enlow, Organist and Choir Master at the Church of the Resurrection in New York City. He will be giving a recital of music by Bach, Dvorak, Mozart, Vierne and Whitlock at St. Paul’s on Friday, October 20 @ 7:30 pm.
Mr. Enlow has been described as a “commanding” organist (The New Yorker), and his “performances [are] full of color, passion, invention, and power” (The American Record Guide).
All are welcome to join us for this fabulous event. Admission is by Donation. Save the date and please do join us for what’s sure to be a spectacular organ recital!
- St. George's London - Choral Evensong
Beginning in the fall, we will be having regular services of Choral Evensong on the fourth Sunday of every month at 4pm, as follows:
- September 24
- October 22
- November 26
The service of Nine Lessons & Carols will be held on Sunday, December 17.
Choral Evensong will continue on the fourth Sunday of the month in 2024 beginning with Sunday, January 28.