ADVENT/CHRISTMAS BAZAARS & MARKETS:
- Cranberry Courtyard Market. Saturday, November 18 from 9:00-1:00
St. Hilda’s-St. Luke’s Church 185 Elm Street, St Thomas (beside the hospital)
Unique Christmas crafts and gift items, baking, home decor, quilts and two new vendors selling 1.chocolate treats and 2. specially jewelry items. POSTER
- St, Mark's Anglican Church, 155 Memorial Drive, Brantford will be holding their annual Holly Jolly Faire on Saturday Nov. 18 from 9am to 2pm. There will be: Holly Jolly Eats with coffee, tea, breakfast, a hot lunch will be available, many booths with lots of treasures. Hope to see you there. POSTER
- Christmas Market 2023: Saturday, November 18, 9am-12noon. St. James Church, Brantford (28 Dublin St.). POSTER
- Church of the Ascension, 1385 University Ave. West, Windsor will be holding their annual Christmas Bazaar on Saturday Nov. 18 from 9am to 2pm. There will be: morning coffee break with sweets, hot lunch, and many booths with lots of treasures. Hope to see you there. See POSTER attached.
- Holy Trinity St. Stephen's Memorial Annual Evergreen Bazaar on Saturday November 18 from 9am to 1pm. Come early for the best selections. Lots of Gifts to Go! See attached POSTER with full details.
- Parish of the Holy Spirit, Seaforth: ANNUAL SILVER BELLS BAZAAR & TEA - Saturday, November 18 from 1-3 pm featuring Tea Tables, Deli, Our Famous Christmas Puddings, Fantastic Silent Auction, Festive Home Baking and Country Store Preserves. NEW THIS YEAR. we welcome a Crafts, Baking and Silent Auction booth from Seaforth Manor Nursing Home Residents and Volunteers in support of their Resident's Council. Come out and get your Christmas shopping done early!
- St. Andrew Memorial, London (55 Foxbar Rd.) ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BAZAAR. Saturday, November 18, 9am-1pm. POSTER
- St. Paul's Cathedral and St. Peter's Basilica CWL are holding their Christmas Bazaars under one roof, on Saturday November 25 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm at St. Paul's Cathedral, 472 Richmond St. London. Entrance from Clarence St., free parking in Clarence St. Church lots. Featuring Festive Baked Goods, Jewellery, Christmas Table, Treasures, Toonie Table, Muffins and Coffee, Jams and Preserves, And More.
- Canon Davis Memorial Church, Sarnia, located on the east corner of Russel and Maxwell, is having a Christmas Market. Everyone is welcome November 25 9:00am- 12:00pm. We will have food items, such as pies, deli items, preserves, baking and much more. Check out the trinkets and treasures, all in the parish hall, come see us, we would love to see you! POSTER
- The Church of St. Jude Christmas Bazaar. November 25, 2023 9:00am to 1:00pm
1537 Adelaide St N London ON.
There will be a bake table, crafts, preserves, a silent auction and a beautiful quilt draw. POSTER attached.
- St. John’s, Arva is holding their Annual Country Christmas Bazaar on Nov. 25 from 10 to 2. Featuring the favourites: Bake Table, Attic Treasures, Jewellery, Party Foods, Crafts, Preserves, Silent Auction and returning this year is the Tea Room. Free admission, plenty of free parking. Located at the corner of Richmond Street and Medway Road in Arva. POSTER
- Trinity Simcoe: Christmas Bazaar
Saturday 25th November 10:00am - 2:00pm POSTER
- Upcoming Events at St. John the Evangelist, Strathroy 34 Head Street North:
Yuletide Marketplace on Saturday, December 2 from 10 am to 2 pm, featuring hand crafted gifts and items from local artisans, bake table, café. A great opportunity to get that special gift for that special someone!
- Mistletoe Market and Yuletide Snack Bar. Sunday, November 26, from 11:30 am – 2:30 pm. St. John the Evangelist Church, 280 St. James Street, London. Baked goods, Christmas décor and gift items, jams and preserves, raffle, silent auction, and more.
- CHRIST CHURCH ANGLICAN. FOREST, ON (20 Main Street South): CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN BAZAAR, December 9, 2023, 9 am to 12 noon. POSTER
- The Church of the Holy Saviour in Waterloo, Ontario seeks a person with experience or familiarity with traditional Anglican choral and keyboard music leadership.
The congregation is vibrant and growing. The sanctuary has a well-maintained 1987 Casavant Pipe Organ (2 manuals, 18 stops). The Chancel Choir (singing weekly) has 22 SATB voices. With one rehearsal midweek, one before the service, and one main Sunday service (alternating Book of Alternative Services and Book of Common Prayer), monthly evensong, special services, in addition to overseeing the Choral Scholar program, see to the maintenance of the organ and piano, and weekly meetings with clergy leadership, it is estimated that this part-time position will demand 15-17 hours a week.
The appointee will be expected to meet annually with the rector to evaluate past achievements and explore a vision for the future. Vacation is provided, and a benefits package is optional. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications as described in the RCCO Salary Guidelines. Applications (which will be treated in strictest confidence) are now being received.
Please direct inquiries or applications to email@example.com. Our congregation’s profile is available at www.holy-saviour.on.ca
Trinity Anglican Church in Cottam, is searching for a friendly, reliable and motivated Children/Youth coordinator.
In this position, you will be responsible for a range of duties including developing lesson plans, assigning homework, responding to issues, and addressing children/youth needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role (if possible).
- Proven experience as an educator is advantageous (if possible).
- Becoming an active Church member.
- Good understanding of planning and developing lesson plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and other social media.
If interested, please call the church office at 519-839-5303
- St. Alban's, Delhi is seeking an organist for Sunday services at 11am, extra services at Easter and Christmas and occasional weddings and funerals. The church has a Hammond B3 organ,
Please send resume to:
St. Alban's Church
19 Talbot Rd
Delhi ON N4B 1Z7or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal, Canterbury College
Canterbury College invites applications for the position of Principal (part-time, approx. 15 hours per week), beginning May 1, 2024. For job description go to: https://www.uwindsor.ca/canterbury. To apply, send resume and names and contact information of three references to: the Venerable Jane Humphreys, Canterbury College, 2500 University Ave. W, Windsor ON N9B 3Y1, or via email to email@example.com.
- St. John’s, Port Rowan is looking for an Organist (Part Time Employment Opportunity). Organist for Local Anglican Services - Our group enjoys singing a variety of styles of music. Organ is manual digital with full pedal. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions: 519-586-3401