The Diocese of Huron is inviting applications for a Property Management Officer.
- Position Title: Property Management Officer
- Reports to: Archdeacon, Episcopal Office
- Hours of Work: 32,5 hours per week; some evenings or weekends may be required
Reporting to the Archdeacon, Episcopal Office, the Property Management Officer is responsible for the oversight and management of real property within the Diocese. The Officer will advise parishes and diocesan officials and staff regarding property matters ensuring compliance with civil legislation, Canon law, Diocesan policy, and risk management practices.
FOR MORE DETAILS GO HERE
- St. James' Anglican Church, Brantford is looking for an organist. Part time position. One Sunday service, 11 am, no choir practice. Assist in hymn choices.
We are a small congregation and have a pipe organ. Traditional Anglican service is used.
For details: call the church at 519-752-4770 and leave a message.
- Huron Farmworkers Ministry is looking for a Seasonal Outreach Service Delivery Associate.
We are looking for a self-starting, Spanish-speaking individual to join our team who has a passion for helping others.
FOR MORE INFO GO HERE OR DOWNLOAD HERE
- St. Alban's, Delhi is seeking an organist for Sunday services at 11am, extra services at Easter and Christmas and occasional weddings and funerals. The church has a Hammond B3 organ,
Please send resume to:
St. Alban's Church
19 Talbot Rd
Delhi ON N4B 1Z7
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. John’s, Port Rowan is looking for an Organist (Part Time Employment Opportunity). Organist for Local Anglican Services - Our group enjoys singing a variety of styles of music. Organ is manual digital with full pedal. Send resume to email@example.com
Any questions: 519-586-3401